Sunday, October 11, 2015

Autumn Favourites


As were in one of the best seasons of the year, I thought I'd show you guys my favourite pieces this season. Along with the majority of people, Autumn is my favourite time of the year (next to winter) I love wrapping up warm, coats, boots etc. I think that its easier to dress at this time of the year and I bloody love it! SO here is just an insight to a few of my much loved Autumn pieces.

THE LUMBERJACK

As soon as its Autumn, this beauty makes an appearance (for most of the Autumn/Winter season). I adore it. It's actually my mums, but if you're anything like me I'm always stealing her old stuff that's cool (not all of it though because she wears crocs HA) anyway, this shirt/jacket is about 18 years old? A family (kind of) tradition of ours is Disneyland every year, this was purchased from one of the stores in Frontierland (right where Thunder Mountain is). And I'm so glad she's kept it all these years as it is my ALL time favourite.I love the red and black pattern and think it looks good on pretty much everyone. I'm on the hunt for shirt with the same pattern (please leave a comment if you know where they're selling them)! This pattern always wearable in the fall and comes back into fashion yearly, you can't really go wrong with it! 

SHIRT MEETS T-SHIRT
£22.99 Zara
I was accompanying a good friend of mine shopping the other day and ended up spending quite a bit of money on myself, surprise-surprise. I am forever dressing in black, but I've found a few pieces this year that are colourful(ish). I fell in love with this top in Zara and instantly said 'I'm buying it' NO hesitation whatsoever! So I did buy it and love it! I think it will be easy to style with black jeans, or a denim skirt, bringing together a 70's meets 90's style! The colours in this top are orange, green, black and grey, and work pretty damn well together believe it or not! This is from the Trafaluc collection (TRF) in Zara which has forever been my favourite.

THE BEST BOOTS KNOWN TO MAN!
Dr Martens Flora Boot £110
For my 18th birthday last year my younger sister got me the Flora Boot in Cherry Red. I ruined the first pair by catching my foot on a door and cut a bit of the shoe off (worst day of my life). Luckily we were able to return them and start again! After that incident I was scared to wear them again so kept them in the box for a long time. Now were back into the cold weather I cannot get them off of my feet. I love how the colour is coming through stronger where I've worn them in. I love them so much and recommend them to everyone. and anybody who wears Docs knows they're worth the money because not only do they look fabulous, they last for a VERY long time and are ALWAYS on trend! (and comfy).

Thanks for reading! I'd love to know your favourites!

Chloë X

Find me on my social media here:





No comments:

Post a Comment