Sunday, January 10, 2016

Beauty

I've always had thoughts on this. I love how beauty is defined in so many different ways. People can be beautiful, weather, cars, music. People see beauty in different things. I like that, I like how somebody's face can be the most beautiful thing I've ever seen but then so are flowers, so is food I've eaten, you know? I like how you can smell beauty, feel it, touch it, see it. There is endless forms of beauty. Light is beautiful, the changing of seasons is beautiful, colours, feelings, halloumi, love, laughter, words... There is so much in beauty and it goes often unnoticed. 

There is beauty in every where, again like love, I think we disregard it. It's over looked and certainly not appreciated enough. Everything has beauty, it's just not everybody sees it. There's beauty in so much. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's something that "pleases the aesthetic senses". Similarly to perfection, everybody's perception of it is different, and I love that. I love how people find beauty in different things that other people would pay no attention to. I love how I could think somebody is the most beautiful person I've ever laid eyes on, but to somebody else it could be just another face. ''One man's trash is another man's treasure'' people can be intoxicated by beauty, and I love that.

Thanks for reading.

Chloë X

Find me on my social media here:

No comments:

Post a Comment